She did meaningful work in the Montessori community in North America; She has the passion to develop the Early Childhood educational curriculum and she trained many student teachers in North America and Asia; She has over 25 years of experience in managing the Early Childhood Education Centers; She is a member of BCMA, AMS, and ECEBC.
- AMS accredited program Instructor; On-site verification team, Verifier for MACTE
- AMS Teacher training program Advisor at US Capital Education Institute, and China & Taiwan’s Education Institute ;
- Over 10 years for assisting with the general management of college activity in BC, Canada; Responsible for adult teacher training program’s course contents, and maintain course instructor and program consultant at capital college BC.
- AMS Montessori 0-3& 3-6 teacher credential
- BC Canada ECE License to practice: 0-3 years old and 3-6 years old
- Master of Bussiness Administration Shih Hsin University Taipei, Taiwan