Apply to the AMS Montessori Early Childhood Teacher Education Credential Program
- Regionally accredited/recognized High School or Junior College diploma or Bachelor’s degree or highest degree achieved
- English Requirement: Grade 12 English or IELTS (academic 5.5) or CELPIP (minimum 6) or equivalent on the CSC English Language Proficiency Test or Duolingo English Test (Minimum score: 85-90)
The Duolingo English Test is an online English proficiency test that can be taken online, on-demand, in under an hour for only $49. The test is taken via a computer with a camera and includes a proficiency score, video interview, and writing sample which are shared with Canadian Southwestern College when you send your results. Certified results are available within 48 hours of the test session.
- Get started on your application today by sending in a copy of your diploma or degree and English assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org for a preliminary review.
How to Apply
- Send required documents for admission to email@example.com:
- Copy of highest diploma/degree earned certificate and official transcript
- Proof of English Proficiency such as Grade 12 English or IELTS or successful completion of the CSC English Language Proficiency Test
- Photocopy of valid photo identification (Driver’s license or Passport)
- Schedule an admission interview with Director of Student Affair by email
- If accepted, complete the Student Enrollment Contract and follow further instructions to send in fees.
If your application is approved, an acceptance letter will be sent to you containing the name of the program applied and total tuition fees. International students will require this acceptance letter from a designated learning institution (DLI). A DLI is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students.
Canadian Southwestern College is a Citizenship Immigration Canada Designated Learning Institution. To apply for a study permit, you will need to include the Designated Learning Institution number (DLI #), which is the number that begins with the letter “O”, on your application form. Our DLI# is O276706540862.