Why study at CSC to be a Montessori teacher?
The goal of CSC’s teacher education program is to develop Montessori Early childhood professional educators. You will receive:
- Knowledge of the Montessori theory and practical skills needed in the classroom
- The intellectual study of the Montessori method, coupled with time for reflection and discussion
- Inner education or spiritual preparation as well as professional behavior. The ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Professional development opportunities to foster student learning
What’s included in our Montessori Online Courses?
Each course includes 20 to 30 hours distance learning. The length and format of courses may vary, but most include the following features:
- Montessori Philosophy & Classroom management
- Teaching manuals, called “Manual”, containing lesson presentations organized according to the curricular area. Practical lessons in the five major areas: Practical Life; Sensorial; Math; Language; and Science and Culture
- An introduction to the Montessori materials with video tutorials giving you the practical tools needed for the classroom.
- Written assignments, requiring student teachers to demonstrate an understanding of the knowledge and skills related to the theory and practice of Montessori education
Advantages of CSC Montessori Online Courses (MOL)
Why should you choose CSC-MOL? There are many benefits that make CSC-MOL different than all other face-to-face Montessori teacher training programs. CSC-MOL not only trains Montessori teachers in China but also in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and in North America as well.
With CSC-MOL, you can study at your own pace conveniently in the comfort of your own home and this program will be at a lower cost since you don’t need to pay any transportation fee to go to a campus. Furthermore, this convenient program is perfect for adults with families and/or jobs. CSC-MOL offers detailed lessons online and user-friendly materials that are delivered to your home, to ensure you have a good foundation to graduate with an internationally recognized Montessori teaching certificate.
This program is specifically designed for people with a busy schedule so you won’t be confined to a fixed class schedule. Even if you work full-time, you can still complete the courses from home, which many students have done. CSC-MOL is not time-consuming. You can successfully complete CSC-MOL by studying for only half an hour to an hour per day, five days each week.
This program provides you with professional, rich-in-content, and detailed materials for free. You also save time and money by not needing to pay boarding fees or any transportation fees to an on-site campus since the program is online. You can just stay at home to go to school!
This program will give you excellent training since the world-class Montessori materials are outstanding and will prepare you to become a professional Montessori teacher. CSC-MOL is filled with information from concepts existing in Montessori’s inception to modern ideas. Furthermore, educational activities that have been done in Montessori classrooms will also be available.
In High Demand
Teachers graduated from CSC-MOL are in high demand around the world. There are an increasing amount of parents who desire the supportive, safe, and unique environment provided in Montessori classrooms. More and more parents understand the benefits of sending their children to Montessori schools because of the Montessori method since they seek unique educational environments where their children can be self-disciplined and self-motivated to excel, learn, and reach their full potential.